If you are a women in India and have sagging breasts, then the odds are that you have no idea which bra will work best for your specific needs. This is guide to help you take control of your cleavage again.
Age and gravity are the two biggest enemies when it comes to a woman’s chest. These circumstances are unavoidable, which means that you need a workaround.
Here are some of the predominant reasons for why women in India have out-of-shape breasts:
- Aging is the primary reason for your breasts to begin loosing their natural younger support. It is especially common for those who have a C cup size and larger.
- Pregnancy is the second most common observed reason. During pregnancy, the breasts begin to swell up and become enlarged to facilitate the process of lactation in order to produce milk for the coming infant. A few months after giving birth, the body automatically returns to its normal shape and size. This sudden reduction causes one to loose cleavage, and causes the previous perkiness to disappear.
- After giving birth, the process of breast feeding is known to be especially stressful to these organs. The milk glands are developed and enlarged to produce milk, which when stops, causes them to return to their normal size. Unfortunately, during the process of returning to its prior shape, it looses its natural firmness.
- It is a common observation that ladies who are thin, tend to have less flesh on their chests. Those of you who are thin to the point of being unhealthy, or who have lost a substantial amount of weight – should endeavor to gain some weight. Not only will this help to improve your cleavage, it will also help to give your body frame all the right proportions.
Now that you have read about the causes of this problem, it is time to look at some of the more popular solutions.
The drastic option is that of undergoing a cosmetic breast augmentation surgery. The problems with this procedure is that it is very expensive and comes with a fair share of risk, which is common with all such surgical procedures.
The simplest solution to this concern is to opt for an effective bra that is specially customized to provide that additional amount of support. Bras are among the sexiest and most sensual part of a woman’s clothing. But that by no stretch implies that they merely a aesthetic piece of clothing.
A number of leading studies conducted worldwide report bras to be the most popular solution employed by women to improve the various aspects of their cleavage. There are a growing number of bra brands in India, apart from an ever-growing variety in the styles and fashions available today.
Apart from lifting your sagging, out-of-shape breasts, bras help to add substantial volume to the size. It also helps to improve the firmness and perkiness of your cleavage. Selecting the best bra for sagging breasts isn’t as easy as most would like it to be.
Following are some of the main types of push-up bras available for women in India:
- The original push-up bra, which is specially helpful for that additional lift.
- The padded variant adds substantial volume and firmness.
- Gel, silicon and water bras are known to add a good amount of padding, volume and lift to support.
Tips To Select The Best Push-up Bra
- Choose a push-up brassier that is comfortable when worn. Some variants have a metallic or plastic underwire which digs and scars the skin, causing extreme discomfort. Cotton fabric ones with soft padding are recognized as the most comfortable.
- Ensure that it works to improve support and firmness. Get fitted by a professional store clerk, who is well versed with the best fits and sizes. This clerk will use a measuring take to measure your bust for the perfect fit.
- Like its counterparts, push-up bras come in a variety of styles and fashions including strapless, one-strap, and many more. A strapless variant works best with a strapless evening dress or gown, and also with tube tips.
- Support is quintessential to make this piece of your lingerie effective. Some have pads with air, water, gel, or silicone. On the other hand underwires help to improve the firmness minus the padding. Some women find underwires to be too uncomfortable, while others don’t like the feeling of the pads.
- Cater for the style aspects of your attire too. Always choose lingerie that best compliments your attire.
Let us know your experience when looking for the best bra for sagging breasts as a woman in India.