Are your acne and pimples from the past still plaguing you? Are you looking for the best ways and methods to get rid of acne scars for the Indian skin? Here’s a collection of the best home remedies to get rid of these scars.
The scars in question here could be from any number of issues and problems your skin had to suffer through in the past. They could be the result of a condition like measles, chicken pox, or even a result of extremely oily skin, which is quite common in India.
Such visible marks and blemishes can be quite embarrassing. They can very well turn out to be the center of attention at every party you ever go to. Aside from the social implications, it is human nature to prefer friends, employees, and acquaintances, who are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
To help you to get rid of these troublesome scars let us take a look at some of the best natural ways to get rid of them:
- Use some fresh juice squeezed directly from a lemon, dip some cotton wool into it. Dab it on your face, and allow it to dry. Some people tend to find this juice, rich in citric acid, quite irritating to the skin. In this case we advice you to dilute the solution with some normal water, or you can even use rose water. Allow it to dry for a good 15-20 minutes before you device to wash it off your face. Repeat this entire procedure at least four time in a week to begin noticing considerable change in the prominence of your acne scars.
- Mix together a paste of sandalwood powder and rose water. After the paste has thickened, add a few drops of freshly squeezed lime juice to the mixture. It is advised that you apply this concoction to your face and neck. Allow it to dry completely before proceeding with washing it off. Wipe off any remnant gently with cotton. Repeat this procedure at least twice a week for best results.
- A thick paste consisting of apple and honey is known to specially effective to reduce the prominence of blemishes on Indian skin. The first step is to make the apple paste, in which you should add a few drops of honey. Apply this paste on your face, and keep it there for a good 15 minutes. This concoction helps to tighten pores and improve the shade of your complexion.
- Also recommended is a mixture of tea tree oil and almond oil. It helps to unclog the pores, which in turn helps to reduce the pigmentation that occurs during the development of acne and pimples.
- Cucumber juice is specially effective during the Indian summers. Apply it on your face to prevent it from tightening and also to cleanse the pores. It helps your face to glow and feel naturally fresh.
- Baking soda is another useful home remedy to reduce the prominence of such marks. Take a small amount of baking soda and mix it with some water. After it foams, run it on the pigmented area in circular motions, before you rinse it off with cool water. This helps to exfoliate any pigmented and dead cells.
- A mixture of camphor powder and coconut oil helpful to treat acne-related marks. Apply the paste and leave it as such for a few minutes before washing off.
- One of the best home remedies for dealing with this condition is to smear some fruit pulp on the affected region. Leave this on for at least twenty minutes. The citric acid and collagen present in the pulp helps to treat even the most severe pimple breakouts. The pulp of papaya, orange and pineapple are especially effective.
Let us know of your own home remedies to get rid of acne scars on Indian skin in the comments below.