Beautiful glowing skin is the result of outer beauty and inner health. The skin is one part of the body that is forced to prevail against nature’s hard tests every day.
With the amount of pollution, grime, and dirt you endure in the space of a few hours, your skin doesn’t stand a chance.
You crave healthy glowing skin all through the year? You want skin that demands a second glance? Then LOVE your skin! Respect it and the results with astonish you!
- Protect from Sun
Daily exposure to the sun rays, over a period of years leads to age spots, wrinkles, and various other skin problems, including higher risk of skin cancer.
Although the sun is the best source of Vitamin, over exposure can lead to severe damage.
- A sunscreen with SPF of at least 20 is necessary when outdoors during the day. Remember to re-apply every two hours, especially if swimming.
- Avoid being outside during peak hours 11 am to 3 pm. At this time, be sure to seek shade!
- Treat your skin well
- Begin your day with a good cleanser that matches your skin type. This will leave your skin absolutely glowing and beautiful.
- It is essential that you cleanse and moisturize your skin daily, but be gentle. Do not scrub too hard.
- Exfoliate twice a week, with a gentle scrub followed by a face mask, to leave your skin looking smooth.
- A relaxing massage is a great way to finish pampering your skin. Always use products of good brands to get best results.
- Eat Healthy
For glowing skin, what goes ‘in’ your body matter much more that what is put ‘on’ it.
- Eat a healthy diet – plenty of fruits, vegetables, sprouts and lean proteins.
- Drink a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to get rid of all the toxins in the body.
- Exercise daily
There are multiple benefits of exercising daily and keeping fit.
- Working out gets your heart pumping and this means a good dose of oxygenated blood is supplied to your skin. This will leave you with an instant glow that is hard to miss!
- Exercise also enhances blood circulation. It gives nourishment to your skin. It corrects imbalance of hormones during teenage years and gives relief from skin problems like acne.
- Adding 20 to 30 minutes of brisk walking couple of times a week to your routine, will reap wonders for your hair and skin.
- Manage Stress
- For healthy glowing skin, first develop a healthy mind- manage your stress. Stress makes your skin more sensitive and causes flare-ups of acne and other skin related problems.
- Sleep well- plenty of sleep is needed to help your body recharge after a long hectic day at work. Keep a good balance between work and other life priorities to maintain a good complexion.
- Take out time for yourself – do the things that make you happy. You may end with greater results that you ever imagined!
All you have to do to have awesome glowing skin is follow these five easy tips. I can assure you, once you’re tried it, you will never stop!