The Indian summer arrives every year with all its fierceness as is seen in a tropical country. While days are longer and brighter, the heat literally plays havoc with skin, especially acne problems.
Skin care regimen differs widely during the Indian summer than in winter. You have to treat your skin very carefully and follow reliable skin care tips to keep your acne in control and your face free of ugly blemishes.
Most acne tips will suggest using acne creams and ointments.
However, natural remedies are best for acne treatment in the Indian summer.
Here are some great skincare tips for the Indian summer season:
- Fluids: drink plenty of fluids and water to keep your body hydrated and less oily. A healthy body will always have less acne problems during summer. Water is a natural cleanser. Drinking good amounts of water helps in skin care during summer to a great extent. By drinking lots of water you can stay hydrated and flush out toxins which would otherwise increase the acne.
- Cleanser: the root cause of acne is attributed to hormonal imbalance. The face becomes oily and this further deteriorates the condition during the summer. Use a mild face cleanser or medicated soap for your face as a primary skin care step. The cleanser will wash away the oil and yet not damage the delicate skin on your face. Summer skin care tips include using a good toner for extra cleansing of the skin.
- Limit Sun Exposure: limiting your exposure to the fiery sun of the Indian summer is among the best acne tips. The heat is detrimental for the acne and definitely does not help in skin care. Since you cannot stop going out during the summer, using a sunscreen lotion with an SPF more than 30. Wear wide brimmed hats to shade your face and reduce acne.
- Eat Healthy: one of the most important of acne tips is to consume fresh fruits and vegetables in the summer to beat acne effectively. The oil and grease of high calorie food will further add fuel to fire. Good skin care tips are not only about using medications. A proper diet is very crucial for summer skin care. The antioxidants in fresh coloured fruits reduce oiliness of the skin and thus are very good for acne.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Aloe Vera is a plant whose extract is very commonly used to treat acne. It keeps the grime and dirt off your skin which is essential for skin care in the Indian summer. Fool proof acne tips list Aloe Vera as a very effective method of decreasing acne outbursts. The Aloe Vera gel is soothing and can be applied to remove post acne blemishes as well.
- Exfoliation: exfoliation of the skin is very essential to remove dead and dry skin. The acne tips list is incomplete without proper exfoliation. Use a gentle cleanser and a good face scrub to carefully exfoliate the dead skin. Otherwise, pores get clogged which increase acne in the Indian summer.
With these tips you too can easily avoid acne during the particularly harsh Indian summers.