Fashion for girls in India isn’t as straightforward as most parents would like to believe. The purpose of these tips is to help those Indian girls form a definitive and astute sense of style and fashion.
While there may very well be countless fashion tips for girls available out there, none of them deal with Indian girls in particular.
The purpose of these tips is helps younger women develop a sense of what to wear for a particular occasion, as well as how to avoid fashion disasters, which unfortunately are more prevalent than many would believe.
Essential And Simple Tips To Fashion For Girls
Without any further banter, let’s take a look at some essential, but simple, tips for Indian girls to up their style quotient significantly, and even develop one of their own:
- Leave obsession over the entire world of fashion – the word itself is scarier than what it means to represent. Let go of the impending fear of “looking stupid”, and embrace your own unique personality – your style comes from there!
- Who wouldn’t want to shop till they drops! Unfortunately not many girls can afford to do so, which makes it necessary to be a smart and sensible shopper. Remember – what looks good on another, doesn’t have to good as good on your body; everybody has a different body, personality, and style.
- Just because you’re at home doesn’t mean that you need to look like a hag! Make the extra effort to practice some fashion-obedience, and dress well, but comfortably while at home.
- Anything that doesn’t fit you well enough needs to be thrown! Most of us don’t like to chuck clothes in the garbage, but doesn’t try fitting into something that doesn’t accentuate your body – the end result can only be terrible. Even better, donate the clothes to somebody who actually needs it.
- Just because you are part of a younger India doesn’t mean that wearing traditional Indian attire needs to be a drag. Embrace your heritage, and don’t hesitate to don a saree – don’t you remember how stunning Sonam Kapoor looks in them!
- Just look to the media for information on the newest and freshest trends to fashion for girls in India, and around the world. Once you see something that interests, go right ahead and adopt in to your own wardrobe – remember, trends fade away faster than they come!
- Don’t forget to buy and maintain the basics of your wardrobe. Despite whatever the latest trend may be, the basic will always remain fundamental for carrying off any look, style, or trend successfully.
- Trying to wear something that shows off some skin during the winters doesn’t make anybody fashionable – it makes one look stupid, and rather daft. Always ensure that your cupboard changes according to the season at the time.
- Knowing your body type is important to figuring out which type of dresses fit you, and your body frame best. The process is easy enough; one quick look in the mirror will tell you whether your body is shaped like an apple, a pear, an hour glass, or an inverted triangle. Don’t be weary of the shape of your body – embrace that form girl!
- Don’t hesitate to accessorize with belts, hand bags, clips, bracelets, and more. Even a small, seemingly minuscule, accessory can make that crucial difference to your appeal.
- The best tip that anybody can give Indian girls is to take care to hide your flaws, and make the best of your assets. Learning how to camouflaging everything from wide hips to a relatively small bust is essential to look your best at all time.
By taking note of the above simple fashion tips for girls in India, younger Indian women can not only look their best, but they can just as easily develop and hone a unique style of their own.