Among the many hair removal treatments and methods available today, the growth of laser hair removal in India is undoubtedly the most prominent.
With an ever increasing number of women and men in India opting for this procedure to remove unwanted hair, this non-surgical treatment is without a doubt among the most popular for those willing to spend the extra amount.
This procedure, performed using lasers, is non-invasive in nature, and therefore does not attract the various complications, observed commonly with surgical treatments.
It is performed using a tiny probe, which then passes an electrical current in order to damage the follicles, thereby preventing the further growing of unwanted hair.
There are a number of advantages in store for those men or women in India who decide to undergo this procedure at one of the many clinics now operational in the country.
Before proceeding to understand the various advantages and disadvantages of this treatment, let us first take a look at the basics of this method.
Each session can take anywhere between a few months, to a good 3-4 hours. The time taken for the successful completion of this process is primarily determined by the number of sessions required, and the area on which the treatment is being performed.
A qualified medical professional uses a low-intensity laser, which while doesn’t causes any pain, can be quite uncomfortable a sensation at first.
The technology employed here uses laser energy to burn off a substantial section of the follicle, which in turn results in the removal of existing hair, along with any strands that potential growth in the near future.
For most men and women in India, local anesthesia isn’t even a necessity.
For those interested to opt for this permanent hair removal treatment in India, there are a number of advantages of doing so. Following are some of the prominent benefits for those who decide to undergo laser hair removal in India:
- Since this procedure isn’t surgical in nature, it is among the more convenient methods to remove unwanted hair available for Indians today.
- Just like it promises – once the lasers have done their job, the skin is left feeling smooth to the touch, and looking much more appealing.
- Since the entire procedure is performed using a tiny laser, it can be used on most parts and areas of the body.
There are a number of aspects about this treatment that aren’t discussed as often as they should be. Here are some of the precautions that every Indian should keep in mind while going for removal method:
- On an average, most people would require at least four sessions for the successful removal of the stray growth on a particular part of the body.
- Much like any other procedure, the danger of side effects is very real. While the odds are against the chances of majority having to suffer any adverse consequences, the chance still remains.
- For a while after undergoing this treatment, the use of sunscreen is strongly recommended to protect the skin from unnecessary exposure to the harmful rays of the sun.
- Those who have a darker complexion might not be lucky enough to experience very satisfactory results.
While searching for a permanent method to remove unwanted hair, lasers are undoubtedly an excellent treatment for getting smooth and healthy skin.