The popularity of cosmetic surgery in India has led to the flourishing of many different types and techniques of cosmetic procedure in the country. Given the growing demand for liposuction among Indian men and women, vaser liposuction in India has witnessed a rapid growth in recent years.
VASER, which is short for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance, is widely viewed as more advanced and affective technique for Indians to get rid of the excess fat in their body.
This surgery makes use of sound energy for the liquefaction of fat, which is then aspirated with liposuction. This procedure is known to far more effective than the traditional method.
Aside from the obvious advantages of effectiveness, VASER is also known to be more comfortable for a patient to undergo, when compared to the conventional tumescent surgery.
Vaser Liposuction Procedure And Operation
A recovery period between two and five days is generally acceptable, and therefore, should be expected. The first step in this procedure is to go for a primary consultation where the doctor counsels the patient, discusses advantages and disadvantages, along with going over the various aspects before and after the surgery.
There are a few elementary investigations and tests that need to be conducted before a patient undergoes this surgery. This includes measurements for pressure garments, blood tests, and other processes essential before and after the procedure.
The final pre-operative test for this type of liposuction pertains is a pre-anesthetic checkup to ensure that the patient’s body is up to the challenge of anesthesia administered during the surgery.
The first step in the surgical procedure is to mark the areas that are to be treated. This step is quickly followed up with the administrating of the anesthesia, and the introduction of the tumescent solution.
It is after this step that the next important process is initiated – the actual procedure for molding and shaping the contours of the patient’s body.
Surgeons should always stick to the recommended directions when it comes to performing this operation, and to achieve the best results possible. Subsequently, the surgeon needs to aspirate the excess fat.
The very last step of the procedure comes with the wearing of pressure garments, which is best worn on the operating table itself.
Patients are then admitted to the day care unit, from where most of them are allowed to go home the following evening itself.
Vaser Liposuctions Advantages
This method, apart from being essentially bloodless, is also considerably safer than the conventional surgery. Following are the unique advantages of this liposuction surgery:
- By undergoing this type of surgery, men and women in India can get rid of over 10 litres of fat without any life threatening safety hazards.
- VASER helps to tighten and tone the skin. It also promotes the development of collagen, which in turn helps to tighten the skin, thereby preventing it from sagging and drying up prematurely. For this reason, VASER is recognized as the best cosmetic operation for those trying to get rid of fat around the abdomen.
- This technique is especially recommended for difficult areas of the body, like the breasts, thighs, back, etc.
- Using this technique, a surgeon can mold the shape of patient’s affected area(s) as desired.
- An added benefit for men in India who decide to undergo a vaser liposuction in India is that it can give them an instant six-pack, without any of the requisite exercise.
Vaser Liposuction In India – Side Effects
However, note that none of these effects are reportedly permanent in nature, which implies that they tend to disappear over time.
- Swelling in the area(s) that have been operated upon is a common reported observation. This swelling can last for anywhere between 7 and 21 days. This will in no way prove to be a hurdle in a patient’s daily workings.
- Bruising is another common consequence. This generally disappears in about a week’s time.
- Stiffness in the muscles is known to be something a majority of patients complain about. This stiffness can easily be managed with some ultrasound treatments, and some massage sessions.
- Some patients tend to fail ensuring that their pressure garments are tight enough, which in turn leads to fluid collection. This can easily be avoided by double checking the fitting of the pressure attire.
- It has also been noticed that some patients also complain of fibrosis, which is seen as tight bands or hard nodules. The reason for this response is quite natural, and is caused by the body’s intrinsic nature to overcompensate for any damage caused to itself.
- Some patients can also experience hyper-anesthesia after a few weeks of the operation; this is quite normal, and isn’t a cause for concern since it will resolve itself.