There are a number of hair loss treatments available today. Most of them are quite expensive, and for some Indian men and women – out of reach. Here are some home remedies for hair fall that are equally effective to reduce your hair loss.
When looked at broadly, there are three major causes of this problem among women and men in India. The foremost reason behind this issue is insufficient nutrition, which when coupled with the stress of a fast-paced lifestyle, can only alleviate the condition.
Irregular sleeping patterns and an unclean, dirty scalp are other prominent reasons for the common problem of loosing hair. This condition can have many detrimental effects on a person, be it their self-esteem, or even their dressing sense – hair loss is a major concern to those are are forced to deal with it.
Not everybody can afford the expensive hair loss treatments that are available today. However, there are a number of equally effective home remedies for hair fall that people in Indian can take advantage of:
Gently rubbing or massaging your scalp can be of great help for developing healthy follicles. Doing so regularly helps to improve the blood circulation in the the scalp, which helps the hair to be healthy and shiny.
Massaging the top of your head with some shampoo using cold water is good to kick-start your scalp’s health. It helps retain moisture in the strands, thereby preventing unnecessary falling.
There are a number of different ayurvedic treatments that everybody should try out for themselves. Not only are these treatments completely natural, most of the components are easily found within the confines of your own home.
Take a look at some of the best ayurvedic remedies that you can take advantage of without leaving your home:
- Take 250 grams of mustard oil and burn it together with 60 grams of henna leaves. Next, boil this mixture, and allow it to cool down before storing it for future use. Application is simple; massage some of this mixture on your scalp everyday.
- Onion juices is an excellent agent for fighting baldness. Taking some of this juice, mix it with honey, and apply it to your head regularly. By being rich in Vitamin B6, onion juice is good for regrowth.
- A mixture of coconut oil and milk is extremely beneficial for the scalp. Heat this mixture to a lukewarm temperature, and apply it over your hair daily.
- Lemon juice is effective against the unnecessary loss of your strands. Since the extract of lemons contain copious amounts of Vitamin C, it’s great for preventing dandruff and itching.
- A concoction of lettuce and spinach juice is helpful for growing lost hair. It helps make your existing strands long, strong, and healthy.
Other Remedies And Tips
There are a number of other components that most homes have lying around, but they are in fact excellent remedies for improving the condition of your hair.
A thick paste of liquorices, accompanied by a pinch of saffron, in milk is effective for improving the condition of your hair. A finely-ground paste made from pigeon pea or red gram is equally effective.
Amongst all available treatments – the best tip to keep your growth and scalp healthy is to avoid over-exposing them to the harmful rays of the sun. Try to always cover up your head while stepping outdoors.
Diet and nutrition
There is nothing like eating healthy, and eating right to improve the condition of your scalp. All hair fall treatments will eventually fall flat if you don’t observe this very basic necessity.
Ensure that your body gets the basic nutrients that it requires, and the problem of unnecessary, and undue, falling will begin receding by itself.
Hair fall isn’t a problem to which there is no inexpensive solution; all one needs to do is to be consistent with the one, or more, of the above mentioned home remedies.