Given the recent boom in cosmetic surgery procedures in India, the cost for liposuction surgeons in India continue to be among the lowest available anywhere.
This guide to liposuction pricing in India aims to help Indian, as well as foreign, men and women make an informed decision about whether getting this surgery done in the country is worth their time and money.
Abdominoplasty, popularly referred to as a “tummy tuck”, is a cosmetic procedure that has gained much popularity in countries like the United States and the United Kingdom.
Such a surgery is put to use by men and women looking to reduce the accumulation of excess fat from their abdominal region. The preference for such a surgery is immense, mostly because the results it provides are instantaneous.
Indian liposuction surgeons have become the go-to choice for those interested in undergoing this procedure for a number of reasons, the most prominent one being that of pricing.
The liposuction pricing in the country is substantially lower than what surgeons in countries like Europe and the Unites States. In many cases, the difference between the pricing of other countries and India is up to a staggering 60%!
Other prominent reasons for patients to chose Indian surgeons is the fact that many of them share a common fascination with the vast expanse in culture, people and landscapes that India has to offer.
Aside from the pricing model, the surgeons in the country are recognized to be among the best, which goes to say that you, as a patient, can expect all of the following benefits that are associated with this cosmetic surgery:
- A vast improvement in your waist-to-hip ratio, which is an essential measurement when it comes to appearing attractive and appealing.
- Loss of all the extra fat and flab present around your stomach. Getting rid of the fat around your abdomen can be quite difficult for the best of us; with this procedure you can get rid of overnight – literally!
- The procedure is quick, easy, and the recovery time is considerably low, given the extensive nature of the process.
- The liposuction pricing in India is significantly cheaper than anywhere else in the world. The cost for liposuction surgeons here are among the lowest in the world, if not the lowest itself.
The low cost for liposuction here can be attributed to a number of factors. Following are some of the major factors that make the pricing of this surgery among the lowest in the world:
- Being a very cost-conscious country contributes to the significantly low costs associated with a growing number of such cosmetic surgeries.
- The low cost of infrastructure, be it in training doctors of astute skills, or the setting up of state-of-the-art facilities and medical centers – the costs in India is reduced greatly by the low cost of everything that goes into providing such a service and procedure at world-class standards.
A growing number of Indian women and men, along with people of foreign nationalities, have begun to flock to the ever-increasing number of cosmetic surgery clinics and hospitals sprouting up in various parts of the country.
The challenge, an obvious one, is for Indian surgeons to retain a high standard of medical care, while sticking to the cost that has made such procedures popular and accessible in the first place.