A growing number of Indian men and women have been opting for a hair transplantation. The process of getting the best hair transplants in India isn’t as easy as most would like it to be.
Much like other new treatments, this procedure too has its fair share of hurdles and issues to overcome before it appeals for a larger section of Indians.
Before going for a hair transplantation in India, you should ways first observe some general practices to ensure that you aren’t getting cheated of your hard-earned money.
If you too are looking for the best transplants in India, here are some essential tips to take care of before the big day of the surgery:
- Before even inquiring about the cost of the transplantation, you should first go for a detailed discussion and consultation with an experienced doctor. There might be an underlying cause for your hair loss, and it is better to find out about it before undergoing such an expensive treatment.
- While searching for an experienced surgeon for your transplantation in India, always inquire about his/her experiences and credentials. The number of fake doctors and surgeon in the country is astounding, and if you’re looking for the best transplants, getting the best surgeon is the most important factor.
- The cost of hair transplants is still substantially high in India. Most Indians get deterred from this treatment upon being informed of the high cost involved. Nevertheless, if you have decided to undergo this procedure, find a center that provides the service at a price that is affordable for you. Don’t forget to get the final all-inclusive price in written from the doctor; you don’t want them to demand more money for some obscure, but essential component of the treatment.
- Selecting a good clinic or hospital is an essential aspect for those interested to get the best hair transplants in India. Contact the previous patients of the clinic or doctor you have selected, and find out about how happy are they with the results.
- Don’t get carried away or swayed by misleading advertising. There are a number of advertising gimmicks that promise hair growth in under 24 hours, and transplants that will last forever – apply discretion and common sense while referring to such advertisements.
- The surgery is only half of the procedure; the post-operation recovery is an important part that determines the overall success of this surgery.
- Many people in India like to compare the effectiveness of a treatment by the cost it demands; not only is this wrong, it can lead to unnecessary consequences. Make sure you check the background of your surgeon and clinic, and you should be fine.
- Side effects are an unfortunate risk that comes with every surgical procedure. In case you notice any abnormal reactions, visit a doctor immediately. There is no benefit to avoiding visiting your physician at the earliest.
- Hair transplantation is a permanent procedure, which is why you should be 100% certain that you want to undertake it before doing so. This is another reason why a lengthy discussion and consult with a doctor is advised.
- Consult a few places before narrowing down with any one doctor, hospital, or clinic. Given the significant growth witnessed in this sector, competitive pricing is the latest motto. Don’t hesitate to negotiate a little for a better price on your surgery.
There are a number of good transplantation specialists in the country today. With the growing number of clinics and hospitals that offer such services and procedures, the cost of a transplant treatment has declined significantly.